Friday, January 1, 2010

HENREY BENDEL

How is it possible that I've missed Henry Bendel in all these years of shopping!? I first discovered (thanks to my good friend and best shopping partner ever, Rita) Henrey Bendel while shopping in Troy, MI during Black Friday in 2009; that's where I got the set of three rings with colorful crystals (below).
But the best of Henry Bendel is definitely at its home location in New York city! I didn't get to spend as much time as I would have liked to at the Henry Bendel location on the 5th Ave.; just enough time to grab couple of bracelets (which are very very similar in appearance, quality, and price to Coach ones) and a very sparkly hair claw clip!
I didn't get to check out the entire store, but from what I've seen there are enough for me to spend at least a good hour or two. There are various brand name cosmetics including MAC and other more pricier brands but what interests me the most are their collection of unique accessories! Rings, necklaces, bracelets, scarves etc... I saw a lot of pretty and unique looking hair accessories. Almost got a gold leather flower headband but it was one of those things I would buy and never end up wearing it out :P Items at Henry Bendel are definitely of fine quality and appealing to fashion statement seekers. However, as with most other things, with fine quality comes the "fine" price tag..lol. Well, the prices aren't that bad, especially compared to some of the other stores on 5th Ave.! Price point is pretty similar to Coach from what I can tell.


FTC disclaimer: all items mentioned in this blog were purchased by me, unless otherwise stated within the posting. All views and opinions expressed in my blog posts are my own and are not in any way influenced by products companies or producers as I am not associated or affliated with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...