Sunday, January 3, 2010

MAC shadesticks from the Warm & Cozy Color Collection:
I absolultely hate them! i tried and tried and tried to like them...I really wanted to like them...like at least one of em...but no, I hate all of them:( it's super hard to blend on eyelids..it's a little easier to blend on my hand :P but it dries up way too fast and gets all clumped up before I have the chance to blend it out. NYX Jumbo eyeshadow sticks are so much better and a lot cheaper! These MAC shadesticks costs $20 cdn per stick! I ended up returning all four... What a disappointment!!

2 comments:

  1. aw.. i was gonna say how i thought the swatches look sooo pretty and pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kary
    yea the swatches look nice but it was just too hard to blend out on my eyelids...and for the price that I paid I expected better :(

    good news is that I ended up buying GOSH cream eyeshadow sticks which looks and feels exactly same as the MAC shadesticks but blend better and cost less =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...