Thursday, December 10, 2009

the very first post!

So I have deicded to finally join in on the blogging craze... Well, it's probably no longer much of a "craze" than something that people just do (lol) which I'm so behind in learning about as I was about Friendster (way way back then), MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter. With Twitter I did open a twitter account few months back from now but I never when on it after I opened my account (lol); but strangely enough once in a while I get email notifications from Twitter informing me that someone is following me (lol). Which actually made me feel kind of creeped out; who the heck are these people following a Twitter account that's totally blank?!?

Anyhoo, I have no idea what I'm doing here (lol) I mean I do know why I'm starting my blog but as for the technical part of blogging I'm completly lost in the dark! I tried reading few of those "how to blog" type of info but as soon as I got to the part about different feeds, settings, and etc... I lost interest so I deicded to just jump right in and learn as I go!

So, my blog shall be about fashion, cosmetics, and anything else beauty related with bit of psychological inputs here and there; since I do hold a psych degree, and my job that supports my habitual spending in fashion and beauty dept does involves psychology, i think it's only fair that I give some love to psychology (lol) But I will try to stay away from anything too serious as I want this blog to be fun and enjoyable to check up on when stress relief from hectic daily life is needed:)

I hope this gets posted where it's suppose to get posted!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you're blogging about Fashion, Beauty related items - you're knowledgeable in those areas and I'm sure the general public can and will learn a lot from you!!
    Keep the writing style just like it is - it's how you talk in real life :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...