Friday, December 25, 2009


Kohl Power Eye Pencils





from MAC Love Lace collection:









-Sense of Style (blackened navy blue)

-Raven (intense red with black pearl)

-Feline (rich black)


Finally got myself a Feline kohl pwer eyeliner! yay! I tried to purchase it the last two times that it was released but both times, by the time I made my way down to my local MAC store, they were all sold out!! So when I heard that it was being released again I marked down the day of it's release; which is actually Dec 26th, which meant that at the Pro store they should have it by Dec 19th (since at the MAC Pro stores, they bring out the newely released items a week ahead). However, for some reason the Love Lace collection was launched a week ahead at regular stores and counters as well! This meant that I could have gotten the Love Lace collection items at my local MAC store which is less than 15 minutes away from me but I didn't know this so I went down to the Pro store!! It wasn't a complete waste of times though! I got access to the limited edition items from the Warm & Cozy collection! I'm hearing that at some places/countries, the Warm and Cozy collection was also launced a week early. But in Canada it's either being released on Dec 26th or sometime in Jan 2010! Even at the Pro store the Warm and Cozy collection items are not out yet. They do have it but I was told by one of MAC MA that they were advised not to display the Warm and Cozy collection untill it's officially released as the head office did not want the Pro stores to "give away" the release by displaying the collection early as this is one of their bigger collections. Well, I got my hand on the Warm & Cozy collection items early anyhow! :P Oh, enough about this collection release stuff; as I was saying about the kohl power eye pencils... love love loveee the pigmentation of these liners! so creamy and thick! But I hate the way Raven and Sense of Style get kind of clumpy...they don't apply as smooth and evenly as Feline. Also, they all get used up so fast! I have to sharpened them everytime I use them, even twice during one application sometimes! Overall, I give them 3 stars out of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...