Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LUSH Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb


The strong citrus scent with subtle bergamot makes LUSH Dragon's Egg bath bomb perfect giving a boost to tired body and mind. It doesn't look like anything special from the outside: it's creamy white color with bits of yellows and pinks. But I've learned a long ago that you can't judge a LUSH bath bomb just by its outer appearance so when I got home I cracked opened one of the Dragon's Egg bath bomb to see what's inside:
So as I expected the inside of this bath bomb was something different! There's three layers to Dragon's Egg bath bomb: the creamy white (with pinks and yellows) outer layer, orange layer that remind me of sherbet, and light brown-ish square with golden sparkles that looks like a brown sugar cube!

Here's what LUSH says about Dragon's Egg Ballistic:
As you bathe in the whirlpool of vibrant, fiery colour and inhale the refreshing sherbet scent of lemon and bergamot, you'll feel like you're up and away on the back of your own dragon. Citrus oils are known for their invigorating effect on the mind, and Dragon's Egg is no exception! Drop one of these baby dragons in the bath for a serious wake-up call on groggy mornings or before evenings out.

 

This bath bomb fizzed on for pretty long. A lot longer than most other LUSH bath bombs. The creamy white outer layer was the slowest to fizz away. It didn't actually fizz all that much. It just got really frothy and took forever to melt! But once the creamy white outer layer frothed away the orange layer started to fizz. This layer actually fizzed pretty fast. It was a nice change from the slow frothing of previous layer! And then came the light brown-ish golden sparkles! The swirls of all 3 layers and the golden surprise at the end made this bath bomb pretty fun to use. The lemon and bergamot oils in this bath bomb definitely help awaken tired mind: perfect for when you have to go out after a tiring day.

3 comments:

  1. the closest LUSH for me is all the way in Chicago. I really need to venture out and pick up some bath bombs. This and the Twilight one are definitely on my list!
    YT: allydvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one of these given to me when they first came out! I'm on first name terms with the staff at my Lush - I've shopped there for around 11 years & love it. I tried the colour corrector the other day & it looks like really good quality! Thanks love.xx YT user name: Icklepixie1

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never tried anything from LUSH before! YT: collifornia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...