Monday, June 20, 2011

LUSH Freedom Foamer Bubble Bar

LUSH recently released a limited edition bubble bar called Freedom Foamer to support equality in marriage. For two weeks, LUSH is donating all the sale proceeds of Freedom Foamer to Freedom To Marry Campaign. I love it when companies donate sale proceeds of their products to meaningful campaigns/charities because it makes me feel extra happy about buying their products!

Freedom Foamer bubble bar is $5.95. It's shape and size is similar to French Kiss bubble bar but it costs less than most Lush bubble bars. So not only are these bubble bars for a meaningful campaign, but they are also affordable!

This is what Lush says about Freedom Foamer:
Lay back and soak in sparkling, emerald-green waters and mounds of fluffy bubbles. We've created a limited edition bubble bar with the uplifting and refreshing scents of lemon, lime and grapefruit oils - perfect for long, languid summer soaks. We also think it's the perfect antidote to weary soles and a respite for freedom fighters. LUSH is proud to partner with Freedom to Marry and their efforts to end discrimination in America. All proceeds from the sale of this bubble bar will be donated to Freedom to Marry to support their "Why Marriage Matters" campaign.


I'm totally in love with Freedom Foamer bubble bars! I only wish they are not limited edition so that I have access to them all year around! 

The scent of these bubble bars are very strong. The citrus mixtures of lime, lemon, and grapefruit are so refreshing. I can smell the citrusy scent as soon as I'm near them. And once it desolves in bath water it will fill the entire bathroom with intoxicating citrus scent!


Freedom Foamer is covered with green glitters, and as soon as I touch it, the crushed emerald like glitters get all over my hand. It also crumbles very easily but the actual bubble bar is kind of soft so I can even re-mold it after I break off a piece.

I used one Freedom Foamer bubble bar three times. It created good amounts of bubbles More bubbles can be produced by adding water pressure as in turning on the whirlpool or just stir your bath water vigorously for few seconds if you don't have a whirlpool bathtub. The water underneath the white foamy bubbles was green true to the color of the bubble bar. When I looked closely at the water I saw the prettiest green shimmers. It felt like I'm taking a bath in water with finely grounded emerald! I always rinse with a quick shower after my bath so I didn't get any green shimmers on my skin afterwards but  because the shimmers were so fine I'm sure that even if I dried off without rinsing, there won't be any noticeable shimmers remaining on my skin, however, faint citrusy scent did remain on my skin. 

As I already said above, I love these bubble bars! I initially bought two but bought four more just five days later and I might buy few more to store in my fridge. This bubble bar is perfect for a bath after a long hot summer day. It will definitely lift up your spirits. Here is a suggestion for a bath after a hot summer day: start with warm bath water as usual but once your body adjusts to the warm temperature and your muscles feel relaxed, try adding cold water to your bath while you're still in the tub. This will feel cool down the temperature and feel amazing on a hot summer day! Freedom Foamer bubble bars are also great for days when you feel sluggish and need a refreshing boost to make you feel uplifted. Overall, soaking in this citrusy sparkly emerald water is definitely something I look forward to and recommend for everyone to try =)

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen this one! I can't believe I actually missed it when I['m in there all the time!:) I'll have to check this on out - thanks Lisa.xx YT user name: Icklepixie1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...