Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MAC LIBERTY OF LONDON LIPSTICKS and some dupes




Blooming Lovely (amplified) , Peachstock (satin)


I love both of these lipsticks! The colors are so pretty and both lipsticks apply very creamy and pigmented!

Blooming Lovely is a unique color: I would describe it as lavender-ish pink... And it's an amplified finish lipstick!

I like MAC's satin and creamsheen finishes but I love amplified finish! In my opinion, amplified finish lipstick is the most creamy and pigmented type of lipsticks that MAC makes!

Peachstock is a very wearable pretty peachy nude color with creamy satin finish. this color is actually already available at the MAC Pro stores but not in the cute Liberty of London container! I saw this color before at the Pro store and debated on the purchase but I thought it was too similar to MAC Freckletone lipstick so didn't end up buying it. And now I realize that NARS Honolulu Honey lipstick is also similar to MAC Peachstock!!lol


MAC Blooming Lovely, Peachstock, Freckletone, NARS Honolulu Honey

The colors are pretty similar but not quite identical, however, if it was up to me I wouldn't have bought Peachstock since I already have two similar colors! If I only had one other lipstick that was similar then yes I would buy but not when I have two!lol O BTW, all the Liberty of London stuff were gifts from a friend for my birthday..haha..yeah so technically I didn't buy..lol Peachstock seems the most creamy, Freckletone is the most glossy, and NARS Honolulu Honey is something in between



2 comments:

  1. blooming lovely is my favourite <3

    -dani
    http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie yea i have rimmel nude delight too but i think that's a little bit lighter than mac peachstock n has bit more pink in it whereas mac freckletone and nars honolulu honey are both almost identical peachy shade nude as peachstock:)i think u should keep peachstock!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...