Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ALL ABOUT EYES CONTEST on YouTube!



My "All About Eyes Contest" prizes!


There will be two winners from this blog comment entries: I will choose one and second one will be chosen at random. The winner that I choose will get to pick which prize pack she wants.
prize pack #1
BOURJOIS Gloss Menthol, Benefit Smokin' Eyes, PALLADIO Rice Powder
prize pack #2

BOURJOIS Gloss Menthol, Benefit Smokin' Eyes, Benefit Dandelion
For more closer look at these prizes or to check out the entire contest, please check out my You Tube All About Eyes Contest video.
Contest Rules for blog entries:
1. You must be my You Tube subscriber as well as this blog follower.
2. Leave a comment for this post with your You Tube account name.
3. You can include your favorite eye product info as part of your entry but it's not a must, however, you MUST INCLUDE YOUR YOU TUBE ACCOUNT USER NAME in the entry to qualify.
4. Winners will be announced via Twitter and post on blog at the end of March or beginning of April. Be sure to check back for the results! If winners do not contact me within one week new winners will be chosen at random. (I may try to contact the winners via You Tube but only if I have time...sorry, I have a pretty hectic schdule so I may not have the time to individually contact the winners...the best way would be to follow me on Twitter to get first hand notice of contest results).
Good Luck!
XOX
Lisa (channelesque)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...