Wednesday, February 17, 2016

SK-II R.N.A. Power Radical New Age Review


SK-II R.N.A Power Radical New Age Essence and Cream are updates/reformulations of the Stempower (Essential Power in U.S.) duos. Stempower products are still available for purchases but these new R.N.A. products will slowly faze out and replace the old Stempower line.

The biggest change is the essence and there are also some subtle changes for the cream. Watch the You Tube review video below for more details as well as my personal option on SK-II R.N.A. Power.



I forgot to mention in the review that these two products are general anti-aging products. They do not seem to treat specific ageing issues such as wrinkles but they do help to prevent fine line/wrinkles and help to achieve overall youthful and more resilient skin.

My review is based on using these two products morning and night for 4 weeks, and then using them in combination with other products; mainly Trilogy Roseship Oil and SK-II LXP Ultimate Perfecting Serum for about 4 weeks and also with SK-II Facial Treatment Oil for 1 week. And for the past two months, I've been using the SK-II R.N.A. essence and cream exclusively as my morning skin care products. So in total, I've used these products for about 4 months prior to this review. I bought the smallest sized essence and cream at first and then repurchased another essence and a bigger cream after the first 2 months.


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Never tried SKll I think it's next on my list after I have finished lamer, how do u find it and what is the one product you would recommend to get from SKll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah apologies for this late reply! I'm such a bad blogger haha
      For SKII, I would highly recommend starting with their Facial Treatment Clear Lotion and Facial Treatment Essence. FTE is SKII's main product but it works a better and faster if you also use the Clear Lotion. And also perhaps trying out their sheet masks and then move on to try their serums etc... I love many SKII products because they seem to work well for my skin but I'm not too impressed with most of their moisturizers (their skin signature cream from years ago was great but recent emulsions and creams are just meh: I'm combination skin with more so dry and drier in winter and this RNA cream is not moisturising enough for nights...but I do love the LXP cream, it's super moisturizing...if you have dry skin you must try the LXP serum+ cream^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...