Friday, September 30, 2016

ETUDE HOUSE Pink Skull Color Eyes - #2 Punky Skull Review + Swatches

Etude house released a new collection called Pink Skull last month and I decided to try out the Pink Skull Color Eyes eyeshadow palette!

Etude House Pink Skull Color Eyes palettes
Aren't these the cutest!? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I didn't get both palettes. I chose #2 Punky Skull palettes for myself and the other one was for a friend. I've used my palette 4-5 times so far and was about to upload some swatches on insta-story, but thought I'd post it here instead...


Etude House Pink Skull Color Eyes 2 Punky Skull
The casing is somewhat sturdy considering its price but the glue that was used for the eyeshadow pans seems to be one of those 'never-drying' ones because the pans freely shift around... So sometimes I noticed that the heart shapes are pointed in all different directions!

Here are swatches of the nine shades. 
Etude House Pink Skull Color Eyes 2 Punky Skull swatches
Few of the shimmery shades are well pigmented but with a lot of fallouts. This picture was taken with my iPhone6s under natural lighting without flash. The shadows were applied on my bare skin, no primer or base, and each colors were swiped on my skin three times. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this palette if you are looking for a professional quality eyeshadows for dramatic looks. If that's what you are looking for, you shouldn't be looking at Etude House to begin with ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

I would recommend this to those of you that want a cute piece of makeup with some subtle matte neutral blending/base colors as well as some pretty shimmery colors with reddish undertone. The color selection definitely allows various day or night looks, and you can easily make these shadows more pigmented and longer lasting with a good eyeshadow primer.

Buy this or other Etude House Pink Skull collection HERE with free shipping.

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...