Monday, November 28, 2011

Dior Mitzah Collection Review + Swatches


Dior released limited edition Mitzah Collection which is named after Christian Dior's long tim friend and muse Mitzah Bicard. The Panther Eyeshadow $90 US (below, right) caught my attention but I decided I would get more use out of the Mitzah 753 5 Couleurs Couture Eyeshadow Palette Quint $60 US (below, left).



I also purchased Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer in Camel 622 $22 US from the same collection. I'm satisfied with both the eyeshadow quint and nail polish. Eyeshadows in the quint are beautiful colors that are nicely pigmented. Colors are unique yet neutral. Color in the middle is matte finished caramel, the top left is shimmery red brown, top right is frosty tan, bottom left is light beige with iridescent pink undertone. Camel 622 polish is a caramel-ish camel color (as the name suggests). It's creamy and pigmented. Only two coats are needed at the most.



All products were purchased by me at 
Sephora.com, Inc.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't think I like the palette but the nail polish looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour dont seem to stand out a lot but i am sure the quality is good. love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...